Monday, June 8, 2009


Last night I went to one of the most amazing performances. I saw – what could possibly be my favorite band ever – Bon Iver in concert. They played at Variety Playhouse in Little Five Points and they were awesome.

A few weeks ago I noticed that they were coming to Atlanta, but when I went to purchase a ticket they were all sold out. To say I was devastated would be putting it mildly. I was determined, however, to get a ticket. I’ve been watching craigslist and I was finally able to get a last minute ticket yesterday afternoon. It was worth every penny I paid for it. They are amazing musicians and Justin Vernon (the lead singer) writes really thoughtful music.

Have I also mentioned that I’m totally in love with Justin Vernon? I think I want to marry him.


No comments:

Post a Comment