Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And now for one of the cutest kids ever…Avery!


Avery is my friend’s niece and she couldn’t be any cuter. Avery was with us on the Fourth of July and she had so much fun dancing at the concert and watching the fireworks. But her favorite thing of the evening was talking on the cell phone. Who knew she would have so many calls to make on the Fourth of July?

Best of all, Avery rocked the Fourth of July celebrations by sporting a very festive star tank top. Looking good, Avery!


(On a side note, I want to publically state that Avery is one of my favorite baby names ever and her mother stole it from me. Yes, Avery’s mom is a baby name stealer. I will never get over it either.)

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable kiddo!! that girl must have some good looking parents..... or aunts and uncles.

    ReplyDelete