Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few weeks ago when I was in Chicago, I attended my friend Aaron’s going away dinner. It was hosted by our friend Jon, and our other friend Ben was there as well. (I have a lot of friends in Chicago and we all know each other.) Aaron and his girlfriend are moving to Bahrain in a few days, and we all got together to say goodbye.

For those of you who have no idea where Bahrain is (I admit, I Googled it), it is located in the Persian Gulf right by Saudi Arabia. Both Aaron and his girlfriend are moving there to become teachers. How exciting!

We dined on delicious tacos, guacamole and chips and salsa. The food was great, and the company was even better. It made me realize how much I miss hanging out with my old high school friends.

Good luck to Aaron on his new adventure, and keep a spot on your sofa for me. I think I might just like to check out Bahrain…


No comments:

Post a Comment