Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where do I begin describing the perfection of this cardigan? The ribbon that ties into a bow? The faux pearls around the collar that adorn the ribbon? Or the little embroidered women it has? I mean, some of the women are even holding a parasol! I don’t know what more you could want in cardigan.

This is currently available at Forever 21, the store where I do much of my shopping. Especially my accessories shopping, because you just can’t beat the price or the trendiness factor they offer. (You will be seeing some of my latest accessory purchases/recommendations soon.)

One other note about Forever 21: They recently introduced a vintage-inspired line that is really lovely. If that’s your kind of thing, (it’s mine!) you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment