Friday, August 21, 2009

Last night I attended an event at McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant. I’ve recently been working with them and we hosted a fab event at their Dunwoody restaurant. On the menu was a Wild Georgia Shrimp Boil and Wild Georgia Popcorn Shrimp with a Vidalia Onion Marmalade and a Remoulade dipping sauce. Then for dessert, an amazing Peach Cobbler was served….with ice cream!

Wild Georgia Shrimp Boil

Wild Georgia Popcorn Shrimp

The event was so much fun and the food tasted amazing! All of the products are locally souced from the state of Georgia, including fresh Wild Georgia Shrimp.
I know that some of you who read this actually like to cook and might enjoy trying the recipes on your own. If that’s the case, email me and I will send you recipes for the two shrimp dishes. I, however, will be visiting the restaurant where someone can prepare these dishes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment