Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello Again

So…it’s been awhile. Please forgive me! I never meant to get this far behind! This fall has been crazy busy and I have failed miserably updating this site. I can’t tell you how badly I feel about this. You know how sometimes you get so far behind that you reach a point where you don’t even know where to begin again? I think that’s what happened to me. I vow to do better moving forward.

Anyway, I think there’s no better way to start back up than with Jack! Jack spent last week hanging out with me. As usual, we had lots of fun and Jack didn’t want to leave. Or maybe it was the other way around and I didn’t want him to leave??? It doesn’t really matter.

Below is a picture of Jack chillin’ on my balcony. He loves to sit out there and watch other dogs walk by. I’ve also included a picture of him sleeping. On my couch. Where he’s not suppose to be. It’s a battle I’ve given up fighting with him and it’s easier just to let him on the couch. The problem is that he likes to sprawl out and I end up sitting on the floor. Nice, huh? He also insists on a pillow and a blanket when he sleeps. That dog is so high maintenance!



By the way, it was pointed out to me that Jack has more entries than anyone or anything else on this site. Some people might see something wrong with that, but I think it’s perfectly fine. Plus, you can’t deny his popularity on Almstreet. I’ve got to give the people what they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment