Tuesday, November 24, 2009


On Sunday night I went to the Imogen Heap concert at Variety Playhouse. The concert was…amazing. I absolutely adore her. Her voice and her style is so unique – just the kind of thing I go for.

She sang from her new CD Ellipse and also did some of her older music from Speak for Yourself. I really like her new CD a lot. It’s been a great addition to my iTunes. However, one of my favorite songs of hers is still “Let Go.” I, like everyone else, was waiting for her to sing it. She pulled it out at the end and thank goodness for that, because I was getting worried.

One other note about the concert: I can’t write this entry without mentioning that she was wearing a lion on her head. Like a stuffed animal kind of lion. I guess you had to be there, but if you follow Imogen at all, you know this is totally in the norm for her. And that is one of the reasons why I love her!

P.S. She announced that she will be back in Atlanta in April. I’m so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment