Thursday, December 17, 2009

My friend Sara and I went ice skating at Bryant Park last week. I was soooo looking forward to it. It’s been about 20 years since the last time I laced up and Sara had never ice skated before. Needless to say we had quite a few laughs. Luckily we both left completely intact with no broken bones. The pictures below tell the story.

Me: Do you have any idea what we're doing?
Sara: No! Do you?
Me: No!
Both: Hehe!

Sara: Ooh, Ang. Nice ass.
Me: Haha. You like that?
Sara: I do.
Me: OK, Sara. Stop checking me out and let's hit the ice.

Me: I've got you Sara. Come on.
Sara: Ohhh, I'm scared.

Me: Hey, we're getting better at this.
Sara: Yes, but don't let go of my hand yet.

Both: Look, we're skating!

Me: OMG. I am totally Michelle Kwan.

Sara: I am totally Kristi Yamaguchi.

Me: Ahh, bffs. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment