Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fashion Week: Shoe Installment

The first featured pair of shoes could quite possibly be my favorite pair I have ever owned, and that’s saying a lot. These shoes are the Budding T-Strap shoes by Miss Albright and they are perfection. I might also add that they are impossible to find. Impossible. Like, completely sold out. Or so they say.

When I discovered these shoes, I simply could not accept the “sorry, we’re sold out” answer. When I want something – especially when it comes to shoes – I want it. If I had to call every single store in the country to get them, then I was going to do that. I started in the Northeast and worked my way down the East Coast. Luckily I only had to get to Florida before I found a pair in my size.

I won’t go into any more detail regarding my search for these shoes, because I’ve mentioned it to some people and they basically accused me of being a crazy person. Whatever! I got what I wanted.

The next pair of shoes is completely different and still available for purchase at Forever 21. These are the Stefanie Strappy Pumps and can be found here.

You can’t walk very far in these, but whoever said shoes were made for comfort? Obviously the most important thing is that they look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment