Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fashion Week: Jewelry Installment

All of the jewelry below was purchased at Forever 21, which is my favorite place to shop for cute, trendy, affordable jewelry. They are all recent purchases except for the fabric tie necklace. You can visit Forever 21’s Web site here to see all of their jewelry. I highly recommend taking a look. I also recommend visiting often because it changes so frequently.

I love the length and the black and white beads on this necklace. It looks great with collared shirts or crew necks, V-necks, and everything in between. This one’s a winner.

Last year we started to see a lot more fabric-type of jewelry, and I couldn’t be happier about that. We’ve specifically seen a lot of the “bib” necklaces that really make a statement with an outfit. I love this look and I think it’s here to stay.


Pearls will never go out of style. It’s a classic look that can dress up any outfit. I suggest either raiding your grandmother’s jewelry box, or go for a great set of faux pearls, which is what I did.

2 comments:

  1. Um, hate to say it, but the bib necklace looks silly from a guy's perspective. Unless we are eating ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess it could double as a necklace or as an actual bib to catch the dripping BBQ sauce. To each their own!

    ReplyDelete