Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jack Day 2

I’m happy to report that we did not have any kind of shower incident this morning. I’ve got that one figured out. As a matter of fact, the bathroom door has been permanently shut, because if Jack’s not jumping in the bathtub, he’s pulling towels off the towel rack. See example below.

(Sorry, not sure why this picture is turned sideways, but you get the idea.) Since I closed the bathroom door, Jack went for the dishtowel on my kitchen counter instead.


Jack only has to be in his crate in the morning while I’m showering and the rest of the time he can play. When I’m drying my hair or putting my makeup on, I just shut the bathroom door for a couple of minutes and he usually will sit outside the door waiting for me.

Apparently I took a little too long today because Jack was having none of it. So what did he do? He went for the shoes! NO JACK! NO!

The shoe that he got was really hard to reach. I’m still not sure how he got to it and why he chose that one, because there are plenty of others that are much more accessible. Luckily no damage was done. He doesn’t seem to do much chewing, he just likes to slobber on them and run around while making me try to catch him. Yeah, it’s real fun.

In other news, we went on a very long walk last night. My goal was to tire him out. I think it worked pretty well. Jack and I were watching “The Biggest Loser” after we got back from our walk, and he couldn’t make it to the end to see who got voted off. He had fallen asleep by then.


Getting sleepy. He's actually sitting still.


Can barely keep his eyes open.


And he's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment